!!! NEW !!! Journal Publication (edited by Springer) for selected papers.
LNCS Transactions Subline
Selected and reviewed papers will be published in LNCS Transactions Subline (Springer Verlag).
"Transactions on Large Scale Data and Knowledge Centered Systems"
Abdelkader Hameurlain (University Toulouse)
Josef Küng (University of Linz)
Roland Wagner (University of Linz)
Authors are invited to submit original research contributions in English, following the LNCS format (http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html). Duplicate submissions are not allowed and will be rejected Papers should not exceed 12 pages (i.e. 12 LNCS formatted pages). Submitted papers will be carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition. All accepted papers will be published in "Lecture Notes in Computer Science" (LNCS) by Springer Verlag. At least one author is required to attend the conference and present the paper.
For paper registration:
- Create your account at ConfDriver
- Once you are logged in the system select the item [author option] --> [submit paper] from the menu displayed on the left
- Select the track where you want to submit your paper among:
- EC-Web#Track1 : Electronic Commerce and Web Technologies - Service Oriented E-Commerce and Business Process
- EC-Web#Track2 : Electronic Commerce and Web Technologies - Recommender Systems
- EC-Web#Track3 : Electronic Commerce and Web Technologies - Security and Trust
- EC-Web#Track4 : Electronic Commerce and Web Technologies - Electronic Commerce and Web 3.0