Authors are invited to submit original research contributions in English, following the LNBIP format (http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-791344-0).
Duplicate submissions are not allowed and will be rejected.
Papers should not exceed 12 pages (i.e. 12 LNBIP formatted pages).
Submitted papers will be carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition.
All accepted papers will be published in "Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing" (LNBIP) by Springer Verlag.
At least one author is required to attend the conference and present the paper.
For paper registration, electronic submission and further information please see http://www.di.uniba.it/~swap/ec-web and http://www.dexa.org.
- Create your account at ConfDriver
- Once you are logged in the system select the item [author option] --> [submit paper] from the menu displayed on the left
- Select the track where you want to submit your paper among:
- EC-Web#Track1 : Electronic Commerce and Web Technologies - Agent-based Electronic Commerce
- EC-Web#Track2 : Electronic Commerce and Web Technologies - Service Oriented E-Commerce and Business Processes
- EC-Web#Track3 : Electronic Commerce and Web Technologies - Recommender Systems
- EC-Web#Track4 : Electronic Commerce and Web Technologies - E-Payment, Security and Trust